Spring is here! We could not be more ready for sunny days, warm weather, and all the Easter fun coming up at the end of April.
With Easter coming up we have put together a thoughtfully curated "Easter basket" that will feed the minds and hearts of your little ones. We love these brands, because of what they stand for and what they offer. All of these shops deliver beautiful, responsibly made products that are bound to put a smile on your little one’s face.
And guess what? We're going to have a giveaway on our Instagram to give many of these items to one lucky person. It will will run April 1st - 3rd, so make sure to sign up!
- Velvet Hair Clips - Beautifully made with Japanese Velvet - these colorful hair clips by Hadley Girl are perfect for on the go style.
- Pastel Rainbow Dress - Childhood is full of magic, your little one’s dresses should be too! We are so excited for our new pastel rainbow challis dress coming this April!
- Bowling Pins/Rainbow Nesting Blocks - Sunshine & Pine creates the most adorable and timeless wooden toys for countless days of fun.
- Children’s Book - Hiya Moriah is a must read! It’s an inspiring book about a little girl's life with special needs and her desire to live life to the fullest.
- Necklace - In case you haven’t noticed, we love bold statement pieces. Gunner & Lux is a dad and daughter company that creates jewelry with a punch of color and fun.
- Bath Time Products - Natural bath products for baby and mama? Yes please! Tubby Todd Bath Co. brings you everything you need to stay fresh and clean.
- Pastel Rainbow Shoes- The perfect addition to your Pleiades dress, Mon Petite’s beautiful handmade leather shoes comes in a variety of colors.
- Little Peeps Cuddly Creature - Whether it’s nap time or time to play, Slumberkins has created the softest friend to accompany your little one this Spring!
What is your favorite thing about Spring? We want to know! Share in the comments below. Also don’t forget to keep an eye out for our Pastel Rainbow Challis release coming soon in April. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to get the details!