Our new line of Rainbow dresses are about to release, so we reached out to one of our favorite fashion experts to help find the best rainbow accessories out there.
Sandy is a fashion and lifestyle blogger over at Sandy a la Mode. She specializes in sharing deals for women's clothing and stylish finds for her kiddos, with Mommy and me matching fashion being her specialty. Sandy currently lives in Utah with her husband and 2 kids, Austin (6) and Vivian (3) and along with blogging, has a full-time job as a Healthcare IT Consultant. She loves shopping (duh!), taking her kids to the park, and connecting with other mamas online and in person.
Rainbow Accessories Your Kids Will Love | Sandy a la Mode
It’s pretty clear that we are all obsessed with rainbows around here, am I right? From primary color rainbows to pastel rainbows, Pleiades knocks it out of the park with their amazing girls dresses. My daughter Vivian (3 years old) absolutely loves twirling in Pleiades dresses and she pretty much feels like a princess when wearing one. She wore a pastel high low dress for her 3rd birthday unicorn party and it went so perfectly with that theme!
So in honor of our love for all things rainbow, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite rainbow products for kids. I’ve found a handful of cute rainbow pieces for your little one to wear as well as some things for them to use or play with!
- Tights - These tights would be perfect under the dresses on cooler days.
- Sunglasses - Look cool why sporting these rainbow tinted sunglasses.
- Headband - How adorable is this rainbow headband?
- Sandals - Rainbow. Check. Easy to slip on and off for spring/summer adventures? Check.
- Necklace - Your little one can carry a little rainbow everywhere she goes with this cute rainbow necklace.
- Bow - A cute way to add a hint of rainbow to your daughter’s outfit.
- Shoes - These are a bit of a splurge but will go with just about any outfit.
- Dinnerware set - If your daughter is anything like mine, she loves to pretend to have picnics. This set will surely make her love it even more.
- Umbrella - Rainbrella! Perfectly sized for little ones and for those upcoming rainy spring days!
- Backpack - This is perfect for your little one’s spring adventures.
- Rainbow Unicorn Doll - One can never have enough stuffed animals. It comes in two different sizes and each one purchased provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world!
- Hoop art - This would be a fun way to incorporate a little rainbow in your little one’s room. It doubles as a pin holder as well!
- Stacker - I love this rainbow wooden stacker! It’s great for play and cute as decor in your little one’s playroom.
Aren’t these all so cute? I definitely can see rainbows being in style pretty much forever! ;) To see an even bigger list of rainbow products for your kiddos, make sure to hop on over to Sandy a la Mode’s blog post!