We are soaking up these final sweet days of summer until we fall back into the rhythm and groove of another school year. New seasons are always exciting for me. There is hope and peace in change, yet sometimes it takes time to get into the flow of a new transition.
For me, there are certain things that act as guides carrying me into a new season of life, whether it’s a new journal, a fresh set of pens or a good quote from a book that I can hold on to.
We have created a vintage inspired Pastel Stripe Shortie with the changing season in mind. Muted pastel colors paired with a classic silhouette will be perfect for your “First Day of School” outfit.
We have also picked out a few school day essentials with you in mind. We hope these items inspire and help you and your little one look forward to the new school year approaching.
- Reusable Sandwich Bag - Washable, Reusable and it has hearts on it! Win, win, win!
- Anklet Socks - Pair these with your new Mary Jane shoes for a fun pop of color.
- First Day of School Dress - Oh yes, Pastel is for every season. Layer this vintage inspired piece for year round style.
- Fall Cardigan - Layer on top of any Pleiades dress to make it extra cozy.
- Insulated Lunch Box - Keeps your lunchtime favorites at just the right temperature.
- Insulated Waterbottle - Don’t forget to stay hydrated!
- Cute Notebook - To hold all of your thoughts and school notes.
- Label Maker - Stay organized and on track at home and in school.
- Reusable Food Containers - Reusable storage for your favorite snacks during the school day.
- Pastel Highlighters - The cutest colors to highlight your favorite quotes or important notes.
- Mary Jane Shoes - The final touch to any outfit, all year long.
- State Bags Rainbow Backpack - Add a rainbow to your school day with this functional and fun backpack.
Don't forget to join us for our Back to School Release on Wednesday, August 14th at 9 PM EST!